A member of the British Aikido Association receives many opportunities and ten key benefits including: -
- Excellent standards of Aikido with members having the opportunity to attend national and international recognised gradings.
- Quality instruction with some of the highest qualified and knowledgeable instructors in the world both foreign and domestic.
- Access to a well established Coach Training programme and nationally recognised Coaching Qualifications.
- An opportunity to take part in six national courses and a range of local training days.
- Access to free DBS checking facility, mandatory for all registered Coaches.
- Comprehensive insurance cover including Coaches Professional Indemnity, member-to-member liability and Permanent Disablement Insurance cover.
- Opportunity to take part in Junior, Youth or Senior competitions at Regional, National and International level.
- Shizentai Magazine, access to the Association’s quarterly technical magazine.
- Availability to practise with and possibly join the highly successful British National Team.
- Membership of Worldwide Sports Aikido Federation the International Governing Body for Competitive Aikido.
For club support and further information please contact-
BAA Club Liaison Officer Paul Holding
Tel 0151 355 6605